20060128
Been BusySorry for the lack of pictures, but as you all may expect I have been a little busy. You know starting a new school, meeting new poeple, drinking, all that kind of stuff. It all good (^_^). Anyways I have been having some problems with internet and I dont have the time to find and internet cafe so the pictures are going to take a while. But be sure to keep coming back. And I will be getting around to that podcast soon. I think I will have some time tomorrow when I am doing my laundry.
To answer some quesiton that have come up.
1. I do not know how long it will take to get from my host family to school (I do not meet them untill the 6th feb) but it take about 10 mintues to walk from where I am staying right now.
2.School is good. I am taking Spoken Japanese, Read and writing Japanese, Sumi-e (japanese painting), and Japanese antro. Its all good.
Ok ttyl
