The Internet, It's here and I am going to use it for my own selfish need. Take that in your eye popular media

20060305

The Long and Winding Weekend

Will the drunken escapades every end? Not if I can help it. (^_^) As some of you and most of you don't about two weeks go I finnally got out for by obliqitory drunkerd. Lets me say it was a doozy. It first started out at a Karaoke box with that had a "nomihodai" (all you can drink) which included booze. Now normally that is not a porblem but I went with a big group. We all ordered shoku and water except ten of the people did not like it and wanted to ordered something else. I was left to drink so that they could. But don't worry they were very very watered down. about 3 or 4o of these drinks are equal to a real drink. (^_^) So after Karaoke and about 18 drinks I have to catch my train home. On the walk home from the staion a pass what looks like a very interesting bar. I stop in and check it out.

This is were the fun really starts. I planned to only have one or two drinks and then go home. I sit down and buy a beer. Soon after some japanese guy starts to talk to me. (Turns out he is resonably rich, owns his own company) After a while he starts to buy me drink. Starts off a an other beer, then a Guiness and then more. I think I will spare you the details. Needless to say that a lesser mans liver would have given out longer before I stopped getting drinks bought for me that night.

The next thing I remember is waking up sprawled across my floor. All my paper, my chair, everything was a mess. I had no idea how I got home. The worst thing yet was that I was supposed to meet Mariko at 3 the next day.

Considering my state, even after I woke up, I think being only 1.5 hours late was not that bad.

So that was the only big drunkered for this trip. I really hope not to repeat it again. (^_^) For now its going to be a little slower. (^_^)

Oh and I should be getting a podcast up here soon. As soon as I get around to makingf one.

Untill Later (^_^)

Posted by Toddokun :: 5:45 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------